Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Friends

and now suddenly I want to write about friends..
hmm friends...what do you think of friends? I consider myself to have a few good friends, Alhamdulillah.. But what makes one a good friend?

I want to share something that I've read last night after eating a sinful slice of chocolate and cheese marble cake, yes, nak baca buku mesti rasuah sikit dgn a slice of what we called a comfort food, baru mata mau bukak busat2..





p/s: sorry la quality gambar kurang, this one yg telah dipotong cakenya, I'm using my hp


Ok let's read;

" there are three types of companions: one who is as essential as food and cannot be done without.The second type is like medicine, used at some times, but not at other times. The third is like a disease, it is always unneeded. However, one might be tested with the latter type, even though there is no comfort or delight in accompanying them." { Al-Ma'mun }

Tgk dlm tu pun ada sebut food and comfort, hahahaha mcm tau tau je lepas makan that chocolate cake...

Anyway, have you thought about which kind of friends you have around you?

No comments:

Post a Comment