Saturday, August 13, 2011

To a dear friend

I'm not good with words therefore I've chosen these three poems especially to sum up how I feel and what I want her to know...

You know who you are...

1)



2)
Thanks for being my friend
by Cara

I don’t think you know what you mean to me
But you mean a lot
The chance of us not being friends
Is a real long shot

I hate when you’re sad
I love it when you’re happy
Because if you are upset
It makes me feel crappy

Thanks for always be there
When I needed you most
If it weren’t for you the chances of me not being here
Would have really come close

I don’t know what I would do
If you weren’t my friend
I don’t think my heart
Would ever mend

I hope you know I always have your back
Just like you’ve had mine
And it will always stay that way
Until the end of time

We’ll be friends
Hopefully without end
So I just wanna say thanks
Thanks for being my friend




3)
May our friendship last forever
by Nicholas Gordon


May our friendship last forever;
May I sail upon your sea.
May we go through life together;
May there always be a "we."
May I be your endless sky;
May you breathe my gentle air.
May you never wonder why
Each time you look for me, I'm there.

May we be for each other a smile
Like the warm, life-giving sun;
Yet when we're in pain for a while,
May our suffering be one.

May we share our special days,
The happiness of one for two;
And if we must go our separate ways,
Let my love remain with you.


1 comment:

  1. When we first talked to each other
    I knew we would always be friends.
    Our friendship has kept on growing
    And I'll be here for you to the end.

    You listen when I have a problem
    And help dry the tears from my face.
    You take away my sorrow
    And put happiness in its place.

    We can't forget the fun we've had
    Laughing 'til our faces turn blue.
    Talking of things only we find funny
    People think we're insane-If they only knew!

    I guess this is my way of saying thanks
    For catching me when I fall.
    Thanks once again for being such a good friend
    And being here with me through it all.

    missssss u so much,Ina!!!!

    ReplyDelete