Sunday, August 14, 2011

Home is where the heart is?


It's time to go home, finally...

I'm not sure whether this actually holds the connotation of happiness like it always does to other people when it's time to balik kampung... or in my case balik my own country...
Well I do have mixed feelings about this..but it is more of a sad feeling.

It's weird actually if you think about this fadang fasir country.. there's nothing here, no entertainment at all; no cinema, no bowling alleys, no karaoke, no eating without segregating between man and women unless of course you are related..well no driving for women, no fancy clothes you get to show off, only black abayas.. and there are so much more to list down...

but somehow I feel calm here, I'm at my own pace, collected, and how I magically feel that God is very near! I know, I know, God is always near wherever we are but that's why I said magically!I feel it here!

I don't want to go home.
but I do love Malaysia, It has everything, my parents are there, my siblings, my friends, better schools, better environment but too hectic! Too many things to think about. It's not that I want to run away from my responsibilities, it's not!..It is just too hectic that we do not get to spend time alone quietly...
well I just don't know how to explain..

I just want to say;
Good bye Saudi and friends,
I wish this is not the last time.... that this is not my final exit..
I wish I will be 'invited' again...
but for now, goodbye!




No comments:

Post a Comment